Buzz - Peer & Community Learning
Adults learn best from casual and non-prescriptive conversations. Dialogue allows for free exchange of thoughts and ideas, for people to explore, examine and test
How much organisations wished there was a forum like What’s-app or Facebook or Twitter that was more in-house that their employees could be engaged with utmost ease, most of the time vs. use external forums? There isn’t anything like this?
You may be unaware. Planet Ganges has a solution for you
Ready to roll Buzz
I want to start really quick and I am open to having a democratic self-regulated community. How do I start using something like this?
It’s pretty easy actually
Just sign-up and share the names and email ids of your employees.
I also want to start really quick but I would like to have a regulated community? Some people may post bad things.
Yes, this is pretty easy too.
Just sign-up and share the names and email ids of your employees & the gate-keepers.
- We set you up in 60 minutes and you are ready to roll.
- Download the Planet Ganges APP from Play Store or Apple Store, login and get started.
- Share your posts, upload files, videos, pictures, infographics etc. as you wish.
- Form your small groups or post private messages, if you want to keep your conversations to limited people
- Enable your notification to get notified on what’s happening all the time
100% data security
Cloud mobile learning platform (Android & iOS)
Scalable to 100,000+ simultaneous users
Real time standard/custom data analytics
What reports do I get?
Our Analytics application is designed to provide you insights into -
Employee engagement and trending topics of discussions
Learning engagement, consumption, agility & curiosity
Individual & Org Learnability Index (attitude of learnability)
Custom analytics based on what you wish to measure?